The EPA Says That Many Shower Curtains Are Dangerous - for years the Environmental Protection Agency has warned against the dangers of PVC usage in our homes. Exposure to the chlorine used in its production has been linked to cancer, yet that's just what most shower curtain liners are made from. Yikes! A far better alternative is environmentally friendly PEVA. A clear, odorless, mold and mildew-resistant material that contains no polyvinyl chloride or other dangerous chemicals, PEVA is a smart, healthy choice for your family. My Stunning Abode's nontoxic, heavy-duty shower curtain liner features reinforced metal grommets that hang easily using any standard hooks. Six magnets along the bottom (double what others have) keep your liner firmly in place during use (see images above), and reduce the amount of water that drips on your floor. Order one for each bathroom in your home today!
- Enter your model numberabove to make sure this fits.
- Environmentally friendly PEVA material won't expose your family to dangerous chemical fumes as polyvinyl EVA curtain liners can
- Slightly extra-large size and reinforced metal grommets prevent tears and give ample coverage for years of aggravation-free use; 73"W x 73"H (185 x 185 cm)
- Six magnets (twice what others have) mean this liner stays put and helps keep water in the tub where it belongs
- Perfect for straight or curved shower rods
- Use alone or behind the cloth shower curtain of your choice for the perfect combination of function and fashion - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back - by My Stunning Abode TM
|Shipping Weight||10.4 ounces|
Mildew Free, Antibacterial Shower Curtain Liner w/ Extra Bottom Magnets (6), Fully Waterproof, Reinforced Grommets, Nontoxic PEVA For A Healthy, Environmentally Friendly Choice (Clear) from My Humble Abode
- from My Stunning Abode TM
- Product Code: FTSE36473
- Condition: BRAND NEW
- Out of Stock.
$117.64 + 7.99 Shipping