How it worksÂ£Âº Simply plug in your analog audio source into the RCA jacks, then connect your digital receiving device to your choice of either coaxial or optical digital output. Both digital outputs may also be used simultaneously. Power-cycle all connected equipment, and you will be enjoying digitally converted audio from your analog source at the receiving device. The digital output signals will be a 2 channel uncompressed LPCM (linear pulse code modulation) with sampling rate at 48KHz. Specifications: 1. Coaxial and optical output ports 2. Right and Left RCA Stereo input ports 3. 100-240VAC to 5VDC power supply (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified) 4. Dimensions: 1.65" W x 0.87" H x 1.59" D 5. Weight: 25g (unit only) 6. Black metal chassis 7. Operating temperature: 0-70 deg. C Package Includes: 1 x Analog Stereo to Digital Optical Coax Audio Converter 1 x power adapter(supply:110v240V) 1 x user manual (in English)
- Converts analog L/R signals to digital S/PDIF or TOSLink
- Both TOSlink and Coax digital outputs may be used simultaneously
- Digital audio cable length can run up to 15 feet without signal degradation.Supports output sampling rate at 48KHz
- Provides electromagnetic noise free transmission
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output.
|Item Weight||6.1 ounces|
|California residents||Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||737240|
Analog Left/Right RCA-style to Digital Optical Audio Cable Converter Adapter
- from Brainydeal
- Product Code: FTSE5110
- Condition: BRAND NEW
- Out of Stock.
$117.64 + 7.99 Shipping