Transform any home into a smart home with the GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Control Add-On Paddle Switch. The GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Control Paddle Switch replaces your current switch, uses existing wiring and provides your home with ultimate flexibility when combined with a GE In-Wall Smart Switch, Dimmer or Fan Control. Use the dimmer feature to customize the lighting output and create the perfect ambiance for any room. The GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Control Paddle Switch operates as your home automation systems primary control, requiring three-way or four-way wiring configurations. Three-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from two separate locations. Four-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from three separate locations. With an interchangeable paddle design, the paddle switch matches most standard wall plates and home decor. Take control of your home lighting with GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Controls! Z-Wave is the world's largest ecosystem of interoperable smart home products. Z-Wave lighting controls provide an easy-to-install and affordable system to control lighting and small appliances in your home. Add GE Z-Wave lighting controls to a Z-Wave certified gateway to access and control your home from anywhere in the world using your smartphone, tablet or computer as a home automation command center. Never worry if you accidentally left the lights on because you can turn them off remotely or program your lights to go on/off at specific times. Create customized lighting scenes for any occasion such as a "go to sleep" scene or a "movie night" scene. Give the illusion that someone is home by programming the lights to turn on/off while you are away-perfect for deterring crime and adding additional security!.
- Enter your model numberabove to make sure this fits.
- Provides ultimate flexibility with your GE In-wall Smart Switch, Dimmer or Fan Control
- Requires a GE Home Automation Switch, NOT a standalone switch
- Includes white and light almond paddles that will match most standard wall plates (wall plate not included)
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads (Neutral connection required for installation)
- Compatible with GE In-Wall Z-Wave, Bluetooth, and ZigBee Switches, Dimmers and Fan Controls
|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 2.2 x 4.2 inches|
|Item model number||12723|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||2 year limited|
GE 12723 Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Add-On Paddle Switch
- from GE
- Product Code: FTSE18239
- Condition: BRAND NEW
- In Stock.
$31.91 + 7.99 Shipping