Size: Pack of 1
Designed for integration into any standard Z-Wave network, the Ecolink Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor monitors a door, window, or any other open/close object. The unit consists of two components: the sensor and the magnet. The sensor mounts on the door/window frame, and the magnet mounts on the door/window itself. When the two parts separate, an alert is triggered. Both parts easily install with the included mounting hardware or double-sided tape. Two interchangeable cases (brown, white) are included so you can match the sensor to your home's decor. FEATURES: Detects up to 5/8-inch gap. Uses rare earth magnet. Tamper alert when cover opens. Wireless range up to 100 feet. Mounting hardware included. CONTENTS: Door/Window Sensor, (2) Interchangeable Brown/White Cases, Sensor Magnet, Sensor Mounting Bracket, (4) Screws, Battery, (2) Pieces of Adhesive Tape.
- Remotely monitor doors and windows. Stay in touch and control - Our Door & Window Sensor allows you to remotely monitor individual doors and windows - from your computer, tablet or smart phone - Stay in touch with a text message or email when activity is detected. Stay in control by activating a lighting scene when a door is opened.
- Monitor Open/Close status of doors/windows Get notification when a door or window is opened
- Verify all doors and windows are closed from the comfort of your bed, or anywhere around the world
- Easy include to VERA and Smartthings controllers
- Comes with white and brown covers, screws and double sided tape
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Item model number||DWZWAVE2-ECO|
Ecolink Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor (DWZWAVE2-ECO)
- from Ecolink Security Products
- Product Code: FTSE18317
- Condition: BRAND NEW
- In Stock.
$41.69 + 7.99 Shipping