Puck transducers mount to the inside of most fiberglass hulls and transmit the sonar signal through the hull. The hull must be of single layer fiberglass construction. (Cored fiberglass, metal or wood are not acceptable) and be free of trapped air and voids. The transducer is glued in with slow cure epoxy.15ft cable and epoxy included. This model will work with Matrix 10, 15, 17, 20, 25, 27, 55, 65, 67, 77c, 87c, 97; Piranha 1, 2, 3, 4, 5; PiranhaMAX 210, 215, 220, 230pt; Fishfinder 515, 525, 535, 565, 580, 585c, 595c; 931c, 937c; 323, 343c, 363, 383c; 717, 727, 747c, 757c, 767, 777c, 787c; 917c The is designed to mount to the inside of most fiberglass hulls with a deadrise less than 15 degrees, and transmit the sonar signal through the hull itself. Your boat's hull must be of single-layer, fiberglass construction and be free of trapped air or voids in order for a puck transducer to operate correctly, so cored fiberglass, metal and wood will not work. This unit is meant to be glued to your inner hull with a slow-cure epoxy, which is included, and connects to your compatible Humminbird sonar or fish finder system via the included 15-foot cable. The Humminbird XP 9 20 T is a single/dual puck transducer with a built-in temperature sensor, and is designed to be used with Humminbird's; Legend ID40, Piranha 5, PiranhaMax 10, PiranhaMax 15, PiranhaMax 20, Matrix 15, Matrix 17, Matrix 25, Matrix 27, Matrix 55, Matrix 65, Matrix 67, Matrix 97, FF515, FF535, and FF565. This item is backed by Humminbird's one-year limited warranty.
- Designed to mount to the inside of your hull and transmit the sonar signal through the hull itself
- Puck transducer with a built-in temperature sensor, and includes 15-foot cable and slow-cure epoxy
- Compatible with many PiranhaMax, FF and Matrix series Humminbird sonar systems
- Hull must be of single-layer, fiberglass construction and be free of trapped air or voids
- Backed by manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
Humminbird XP 9 20 T Puck Transducer
- from Humminbird
- Product Code: FTSE17314
- Condition: BRAND NEW
- In Stock.
$78.53 + 7.99 Shipping