Glycolic acid works as an exfoliating agent because of its high acidity but easy solubility. When placed on the skin as part of an exfoliating cream or gel, glycolic acid goes under the damaged upper layers of skin and destroys the 'glue', which holds dead skin to the surface. As this dead skin is chemically burned off, the other ingredients carry the individual flakes away and a water rinse neutralizes the remaining acid. The result is a much-smoother skin surface and a more youthful appearance. A secondary benefit is glycolic acid's ability to draw moisturizers into the newly exfoliated skin surface.
- Glycolic Peels can also work on the deeper layers of skin to accelerate the skin's natural production of collagen and elastin.
- peels work by loosening and gently sloughing off the damaged, unattractive skin cells
- Glycolic acid works as an exfoliating agent because of its high acidity but easy solubility.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA)
- Full Instructions and Gauze Pads.
|Shipping Weight||3 ounces|
(1 oz / 30 ml) GLYCOLIC Acid 35% BUFFERED Skin Chemical Peel - Alpha Hydroxy (AHA) For Acne, Oily Skin, Wrinkles, Blackheads, Large Pores & More (from Skin Beauty Solutions)
- from Skin Beauty Solutions
- Product Code: FTSE177185
- Condition: BRAND NEW
- In Stock.
$19.29 + 7.99 Shipping