This fuel pressure tester diagnoses drivability problems caused by poor fuel pressure. It is designed for fuel injected systems. It features a relief button and 6-ft hose to safely dispose of gasoline without disconnecting the gauge. It also works on the throttle body injection with a threaded connection at fuel filter or throttle body. It is 2½" gauge with 0-100 psi/0-700 kPa scales for accurate measurements. The gauge resolution is not optimal for carburetor applications and it does not include any carburetor adapters. To test fuel pressure on carbureted engines, Actron CP7803 Vacuum and Fuel Pressure Tester Kit can be used.
- This Fuel Pressure Tester is designed for fuel injected systems
- Measures the available fuel pressure with engine running on or off
- Features 6-ft hose to aid reaching any test point
- Handy pouch for storing gauge and adapters and features adaptors to fit most domestic and import applications
- 21/2" gauge with 0-100 psi/0-700 kPa scales for accurate measurements
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.5 x 8.5 x 2.8 inches|
|Item model number||CP7838|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP7838|
Actron CP7838 Professional Fuel Pressure Tester
- from Actron
- Product Code: FTSE7239
- Condition: BRAND NEW
- In Stock.
$53.96 + 7.99 Shipping